BTU CONTRACTS AURUM TO DRILL GALWAY GOLD PROJECT, IRELAND
March 21, 2018, Vancouver, BC, Canada – BTU METALS CORP. (“BTU” or the “Company”) (BTU-TSX:V) reports that Aurum Exploration Services has been contracted to manage the upcoming drill program at the Lee Property located in Galway, Ireland.
Aurum is a premiere geological consulting firm based in Ireland with offices located 10 km from the Galway properties. The principals at Aurum have conducted extensive work on BTU’s Galway properties over the years including the recently completed program. Aurum brings specific experience and qualifications, including:
- Ireland-based with strong history on the properties
- Sound relationships with regulators and the community
- Experience with the Dalradian Supergroup hosted mesothermal auriferous vein structures as found at Lee
- Extensive experience in designing and running exploration programmes through to 43-101 compliancy status.
- Management of up to four rigs for approximately 45,000m of drilling at the Dalradian Resources Inc. (TSX: DNA) at the high-grade Curraghinalt gold deposit, within the same Dalradian Supergroup formation and located 145 km northeast of BTU, which added significantly to the resource. This included the management, planning and execution of drilling and field exploration programmes; and developing the first comprehensive geological and resource model in conjunction with Micon International.
BTU CEO Paul Wood commented “The formal addition of Aurum to the drilling at Lee and continued exploration on additional target areas, including Glenlusk, will bring valuable depth of expertise, local knowledge and relationships to the upcoming program.”
Doug Hunter, P.Geo, is the qualified person as defined by National Instrument 43-101 who has examined and described the mineral occurrences within BTU Metals Corp. Irish prospecting licenses and is responsible for reviewing and approving the technical contents of this press release.
About BTU Metals Corp
BTU Metals is a Canadian-based junior exploration company focused on developing its Galway Gold project located in Ireland and the Shakespeare Gold project in Ontario. For more information on BTU Metals Corp. please visit our website located at www.btumetals.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Paul Wood, CEO, Director
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Toll Free: 1-888-945-4770
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS: This news release contains forward-looking statements, which relate to future events or future performance and reflect management’s current expectations and assumptions. Such forward-looking statements reflect management’s current beliefs and are based on assumptions made by and information currently available to the Company. Investors are cautioned that these forward looking statements are neither promises nor guarantees, and are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause future results to differ materially from those expected. These forward -looking statements are made as of the date hereof and, except as required under applicable securities legislation, the Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise them to reflect new events or circumstances. All of the forward-looking statements made in this press release are qualified by these cautionary statements and by those made in our filings with SEDAR in Canada (available at WWW.SEDAR.COM).Back to Past News